RST COVID-19 Statement
Updated July 15, 2020
As we’ve been following news on the COVID-19 pandemic, we know there is a lot of uncertainty. Our priority is keeping our staff and the communities we serve safe and informed. We want to take this opportunity to share with you how we’re responding to the current situation.
- Our physical office remains closed and staff are working remotely.
- Staff will remain accessible by phone or email. Please see our staff and office contact information on our website.
- At this time, all our programming is being moved online or if on site, will be livestreamed with no more than 50 people in attendance.
- Our programming is subject to change depending on BC Health guidelines.
- Our operational safety plan is guided by the WorkSafeBC Performing Arts: Protocols for returning to operation and the Actsafe Safety Association COVID-19 prevention guidelines and Actsafe Road to Recovery Presentation.
See our COVID-19 Safety Plan.
While we encourage everyone to practice social distancing, we also want to encourage you to stay connected. Social distancing doesn’t have to mean social isolation. Take a moment to send a message, make a voice call, or make a video call to a friend, loved one, or neighbour. As we know, staying connected is essential to wellbeing.
- BC Alliance for Arts + Culture: COVID-19 Resources
- Canadian Actors’ Equity Association: COVD-19 Advocacy and Resources
- Vantage Point: Resources for Not-For-Profits During COVID-19
We will continue to monitor the situation and respond accordingly and will update this post as the situation unfolds.
Take care of yourself and each other. We are in this together.
Diane, Grace, Collene, Erin, Tai, Leanna, Jessica, and the RST Board of Directors